Our ‘relevant’ purpose is aligned to serve the Private Equity community by delivering a push button, fire and forget, dedicated, non-conflicting, uncompromised, real-time, reliable, total solution for Key Person Assurance Protection needs.
Clearly we are ‘not’ generalist. What we do is a very personal, and all connected parties appreciate, truly benefit and warm to this simple undeniable fact.
We are a natural partner with unique combination of over 37 years’ experience and know-how.
Such is the strength of our reputation, proven track record and compelling proposition, we have navigated a pathway evolving as a UK leader responsible for implementing billions of pounds of Sums Assured. We are trusted with delivering Key Person Assurance solutions for some of the country's high profile individuals and deals.
Deal Assured will lead the Key Person Assurance process from the very start, dealing with absolutely every aspect right through to completion. We are responsible and accountable, and it is our very duty to deliver.
Our detailed, meaningful and timely progress reporting, relayed to the lead adviser, articulates a relevant running commentary confirming our every progress.
The primary purpose of Key Person Assurance risk mitigation provides the investee company with liquidity to overcome the disruption and high cost of ‘executive’ replacement. My belief is that Key Person Assurance is the ‘ultimate’ prevention disaster recovery strategy, as nothing will have the same negative impact on the business as the loss of a key executive.
The raw statistics in the UK are grim!:
- 160,000 people die from heart and circulatory disease each year.*
- 73,000 people die from coronary heart disease (CHD) each year.*
- 42,000 people died prematurely from cardiovascular disease (CVD).*
- 40,000 people die from a stroke each year.*
- 600,000 men and 600,000 women are living with the after effects of a stroke.*
- Over 1.6 million men and over 1 million women are living with CHD.*
- 800,000 people are living with heart failure.*
- 10,600 people are diagnosed with having a brain tumour every year.**
- 356,000+ people are diagnosed with cancer each year.***
- 3,500,000 are diagnosed with Type 1 or 2 Diabetes.****
Source: *Heart UK, 2017 **The Brain Tumour Charity, 2015 ***Cancer Research UK, 2014 ****Diabetes.co.uk, 2016
Given the ‘average’ elevated age of management teams, these statistics are magnified.
The true litmus test, and what is of paramount importance is profound - throughout our time, we have paid every claim 100%!